Dec 17, 2007

disclaimer

Before I actually start, what it is that I plan to do, I must state something. This is not an effort to make one religion appear better or make another appear smaller. I am not preaching one at the expense of another. All I am doing is taking all religions and gods as one and trying to make sense from them.

If in the course of this blog, or the discussions that it may spark, I state something that is contrary to your belief, I request you to understand that I have said something that is my belief. I am not questioning yours. You have all the right to follow what you want to. I request that you allow me the same privilege.

All I want from you as a reader is to tell me if something I state is wrong. I wish to discuss and thereby understand better. I agree that I am swimming against thousands of years of well-formed opinions. However, I request you to bear with me. For it is my wish that in discussing with me your opinions are strengthened. It is my wish that in the course of the discussion, I will be able to better comprehend structured religion, as we know it.

I request you to keep your god. All I request you, is to let me look at him. Then may be I will be able to find my own god.

No comments: