Dec 16, 2007

genesis

I am not even sure if this line of thought deserves another blog. I am not even sure that I am going to be regular when it comes to this blog. However, in the last few months, I have gone from being a strictly religious Brahmin to someone who has no clue what religion is all about.

In the following series of posts, I shall try to clear my head over what the term god means, what is religion, does it have a purpose and finally, hopefully, I will find that all elusive god. This blog is more of a peek into my head and I would appreciate it if anyone could throw light into the darkness that is now my head.

I have used the black template to show the fog in my head. I hope to, as I move along in the series, come to light. The color of the blog will correspond to the clarity.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congrats on your new child.Many of us have gone through this face.
God or religion is not a tangible one.We need to experience to understand.
There have been many sages, rishis, philoso[hers have lived it and experienced it. They cannot be wrong. There have many persons who have experienced themselves to turn a new leaf. Please go through this phase non chalantly. Possibly you will come on your own philosophy.
Good luck My preayers are with you and for you.
Love DAD